WHICH INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
- Information you provide us with such as:
- first & last name, email address, birthday month/day when you sign up to our newsletter
- your name, address, email, telephone number, password, when you create an account with us
- your marketing preferences
- Information we collect automatically such as:
- transactional information
- activity information
- device and usage information
- information collected by cookies and similar tracking technologies.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
- To send you a monthly newsletter / important updates
- To create your account
- To process your order & payment
- To conduct research
- To contact you for marketing
- To confirm / update you about your order
- Where we have a legitimate interest in monitoring and improving our website
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
- We will share your information where necessary to process your order, eg sharing your address with Royal Mail
- These third parties have access to personal information to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- We will not share your personal information, nor will we sell your details, to any third party companies for marketing or advertising purposes
- Stripe to process your payment processing.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
- We will keep your data for direct marketing until you no longer consent (you can do this by unsubscribing at the bottom of all of our emails).
- If you do not open our marketing emails for 2 years we will consider you inactive and remove you from our mailing list.
- We will asses all data regularly and after a period of time will delete your personal information.
- The information you share with us on this website is kept confidential and secure. Your encrypted information is protected using SSL.
- No system can ever be 100% secure, and while we take every precaution to keep your data safe, we cannot guarantee its security. Should a data breach occur, we will inform you what has happened, and which of your data was accessed.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not provide any information on this website.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
- You have the right to access your personal information and details of how we process it. You can request this information by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can request to have this information removed at any time by contacting us via email@example.com
- If you send us an email, we will use your email address to thank you for your comment and / or reply to your query. Beyond this, we will not use your email address to send unsolicited information or share or sell it to anyone else for that purpose.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your email address to send you regular newsletters and to tell you about promotions / offers. You can opt-out of these emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails.
- If you have any complaints about this policy, you should contact us. We will investigate, and attempt to resolve any complaints or disputes relating to this policy.
CHANGES & UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
- We will review this policy regularly, and update this page when needed. This policy was last updated on 11th March 2021